Sign up for Willowbrook's 36th summer!
Mondays - Fridays from June 26 to August 4, 2017
A summer tradition for young people all over the Portland Metro Area, Willowbrook plants the seeds that help children develop their potential to grow and thrive as human beings. In a day when the arts are cut from school curricula, students may not adequately develop their potential in classrooms.
At Willowbrook children have the opportunity to learn and create while directing their own schedules, making their own choices, and discovering their own interests. Not only do they learn about the arts, they develop valuable character traits that serve them throughout their lives.
Check back by February 1st to sign up for Summer 2017!
Last year Willowbrook switched to an ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM. We are so excited to offer our families this new way of registering!
With our new online system, you can:
- Create a family profile that you only have to create once, and then will be saved for all future years
- Register your children online, upload photos and have a profile for each one
- Set up a pay schedule to **PAY ONLINE** and see the amount of tuition that you owe
- No more filling out form after form!
- You will have access to our camp blog where we will post photos and try to keep people updated on what is happening with camp.
Check out our Summer 2016 fact sheet here
GET MORE WILLOWBROOK FOR LESS!
New Camper Special: Register a new camper at the Standard Tuition rate for at least one full week of full days to qualify for an additional full week for $115! To receive the discount, submit tuition payment for your first week, plus $115 for the discounted week when you register.
6 Week Package: Register and pay by June 1st for only $1,220 tuition!
2-Tiered Tuition: Choose the rate that fits.
Part of Willowbrook’s philosophy is to keep camp costs low in order to allow more families to enjoy the benefits of a summer arts camp experience. However, the SUBSIDIZED TUITION RATE DOESN’T COVER THE TRUE COST.
Please consider paying the standard rate of tuition to ensure that Willowbrook remains healthy and able to offer quality programming for as many children as possible. The rate you choose when you register will be locked in for the summer.
2016 Summer Tuition Rates
Annual registration fee per family: $25 (covers all children in a family)
|Tuition||Standard rate||Subsidized rate|
|1 week full days*||$230||$200|
|1 week half days*||$115||$100|
|1 full day||$48||$42|
|1 half day||$24||$21|
* Weekly rates are good for 5 consecutive days in the same week only.
The registration fee and tuition for your child's first week of attendance must be paid when you register. These must accompany your registration form.
All tuition payments are due prior to day of attendance.
A $20 processing fee will be added for late payments.
There are 4 ways to register:
NEW! ONLINE REGISTRATION Follow the prompts. Create a family profile now to keep for years to come!
PRE-REGISTRATION BY MAIL: Include tuition & registration fees
Mail completed and signed copies of all three registration forms to Willowbrook at least 1 week before attending. Payment with this option is by check only.
ON SITE WEEKEND REGISTRATION DURING CAMP: Pay with cash or check on site: 12 - 3 p.m., Sun. June 26, July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
ON SITE WEEKDAY REGISTRATION DURING CAMP: Pay with cash or check on site 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Mon - Fri. Parking on-site is allowed only at this time.
- Please be specific about dates of attendance for your child.
- Squirrels Nest (3 & 4 year olds) fills at times. Add-on days are on a space-available basis only. Please call or email to schedule.
- Call or email if you need confirmation that we have received your registration.
- Paying with credit card incurs an additional 3% service fee which will be applied separately.
Willowbrook offers financial aid to enable children to attend. The annual summer Auction provides limited funds for this purpose.
- Financial Aid application forms are required, and are available upon request by calling 503-691-6132 or emailing.
- The Financial Aid application deadline is May 15, 2016. Review is done and you will be notified after June 1st.
- A maximum of 2 weeks of aid is given upon review and acceptance.
How does Willowbrook's parking system work? Click here to learn what happens in the lot and the 2017 City Approved Route to get to camp!
Attending a Willowbrook play or dance show? Click here to learn about our evening parking and shuttle system!