Sign up for Willowbrook's 33rd summer!
Mondays - Fridays from June 30 to August 8, 2014
A summer tradition for young people all over the Portland Metro Area, Willowbrook plants the seeds that help children develop their potential to grow and thrive as human beings. In a day when the arts are cut from school curricula, students may not adequately develop their potential in classrooms.
At Willowbrook children have the opportunity to learn and create while directing their own schedules, making their own choices, and discovering their own interests. Not only do they learn about the arts, they develop valuable character traits that serve them throughout their lives.
GET MORE WILLOWBROOK FOR LESS!
New Camper Special: Register a new camper at the Standard Tuition rate for at least one full week of full days to qualify for an additional full week for $100 (half price)! To receive the discount, submit tuition payment for your first week, plus $100 for the discounted week when you register.
6 Week Package: Register and pay by June 1st for only $1,100 tuition!
~ Please call about scheduling around the short July 4th week. ~
2-Tiered Tuition: Choose the rate that fits.
Part of Willowbrook’s philosophy is to keep camp costs low in order to allow more families to enjoy the benefits of a summer arts camp experience. However, the SUBSIDIZED TUITION RATE DOESN’T COVER THE TRUE COST.
Please consider paying the standard rate of tuition to ensure that Willowbrook remains healthy and able to offer quality programming for as many children as possible. The rate you choose when you register will be locked in for the summer.
2014 Summer Tuition Rates
Annual registration fee per child: $20
Maximum registration fee per family: $50
|Tuition||Standard rate||Subsidized rate|
|1 week full days*||$200||$175|
|1 week half days*||$100||$88|
|1 full day||$42||$36|
|1 half day||$21||$18|
* Weekly rates are good for 5 consecutive days in the same week only. Sibling discount: Sibling cambers each receive a 5% discount off tuition only.
The registration fee and tuition for your child's first week of attendance must be paid when you register. These must accompany your registration form.
All tuition payments are due prior to day of attendance.
A $20 processing fee will be added for late payments.
There are 3 ways to register:
PRE-REGISTRATION BY MAIL: Include tuition & registration fees
Mail completed and signed copies of registration & medical form to Willowbrook at least 1 week before attending.
- Check: mailed with forms
- Pay online (for 1 or more weeks only)
ON SITE WEEKEND REGISTRATION: Pay with cash or check on site 12 - 3 p.m. Sun. June 29; July 6, 13, 20, 27; August 3
ON SITE WEEKDAY REGISTRATION: Pay with cash or check on site 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Mon. – Fri. Parking on-site is allowed only at this time.
- Please be specific about dates of attendance for your child.
- Squirrels Nest (3 & 4 year olds) fills at times. Add-on days are on a space-available basis only. Please call to schedule.
- Call if you need confirmation that we have received your registration.
Willowbrook offers financial aid to enable children to attend. The annual summer Auction provides limited funds for this purpose.
- Financial Aid application forms are required, and are available upon request by calling 503-691-6132.
- The Financial Aid application deadline is May 15, 2014. Review is done after June 1st.
- A maximum of 1 week of aid is given upon review and acceptance.