Donate to Willowbrook
Your donations are tax deductible. Willowbrook is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. EIN # 93-0722365.
Willowbrook is part of the Oregon Cultural Trust. Does your company match donations? Start saving now for Willowbrook Arts!
Please consider one of the following options:
|$5 per month||$10 per month||$25 per month|
|$50 per month||$75 per month||$100 per month|
|$120 per month|
Your donations help support:
- We've been gradually replacing the surplus military tents we've used since our move to the park in 1992. We still need to replace one tent for the Artisan Ceramics area for about $2,300.
- Lighting for performances
- Lighting would enable us to perform later into the evening and tackle lengthier productions. ~$1,000.
- Computers (new or used, in good updated working order)
- Two Macintosh laptops for the Filmmaking area and registration. One desktop computer for the office.
- Musical instruments
- All kinds. Student-sized guitars cost approximately $100 each. Good, used instruments are welcome!
- Ballet slippers and Tap shoes
- Ours are worn out and missing mates. New ballet slippers cost between $10 - $15 per pair. New tap shoes average between $25 - $50. Lightly used shoes are welcome.
Please consider a targeted donation for one of these critical items. Donations of good, used equipment are also welcome!
We always need help collecting items for art and craft projects. If you have small quantities of old art supplies that are still usable, or fun bits and pieces that are cluttering up your drawers and might be turned into fabulous creations, please consider donating them to Willowbrook! We are in need of the following items to replenish or expand our supplies:
Toilet paper and paper towel tubes Construction & fancy paper Copper wire (light weight) Juice containers & lids Chopsticks Dowels Small pieces of smooth wood Stained glass Bamboo stakes Berry cartons Paint brushes Art supplies such as paint, pencils, glitter, sequins, scissors, etc. Rubber stamps Clay-working tools (i.e. kitchen items) Large pieces of fabric Yarn Ribbon Towels, washcloths Sheets Costumes and costume-quality clothing, including hats and shoes Drapes, curtains and bedspreads for stage sets Small stage prop items Small pieces of furniture for auction art projects and stage sets Folding chairs and tables (sturdy) Carpentry hand tools