Donate to Willowbrook
Your donations are tax deductible. Willowbrook is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. EIN # 93-0722365.
Willowbrook is part of the Oregon Cultural Trust. Does your company match donations? Start saving now for Willowbrook Arts!
Please consider one of the following options:
|$5 per month||$10 per month||$25 per month|
|$50 per month||$75 per month||$100 per month|
|$120 per month|
Your donations help support:
- Tents are our only shelter at the park. It took 10 years to begin replacing the surplus military tents we began using in 1992 when we moved to the park with the airy, white ones you see today. Now, many of those earliest tent tops have failed and need replacement to keep out sun and rain. A new top costs between $3,000 - $4,000.
- Lighting for performances
- Lighting would enable us to perform later into the evening and tackle lengthier productions. ~$1,000.
- Musical instruments
- All kinds. Student-sized guitars cost approximately $100 each. Good, used instruments are welcome!
- Ballet slippers and Tap shoes
- Ours are worn out and missing mates. New ballet slippers cost between $10 - $15 per pair. New tap shoes average between $25 - $50. Lightly used shoes are welcome.
- Storage tubs
- Flip-top tubs are used to store all the camp supplies. Each tub costs $8 - $10.
Please consider a targeted donation for one of these critical items. Donations of good, used equipment are also welcome!
We always need help collecting items for art and craft projects. If you have small quantities of old art supplies that are still usable, or fun bits and pieces that are cluttering up your drawers and might be turned into fabulous creations, please consider donating them to Willowbrook! We are in need of the following items to replenish or expand our supplies: